Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Boasting Years of Unparalleled Quality of Service
For years, the people behind Well Done Cleaning Service Inc. have seen and dealt with different types of houses around Schaumburg and other areas in Illinois. If you think you’ve seen your property at its cleanest, allow us to prove you wrong. Call us, and we’ll do the following on your humble abode:
In All Rooms
- Clean All Doors and Light Switch Plates
- Clean Ceiling Fans and Baseboards
- Clean Mirrors and Glasses
- Clean TV Screens
- Dust and Polish Furniture
- Dust Window Sills and Ledges
- Empty and Clean Ashtrays
- Remove Trash and Replace Bags
- Sweep or Dust Mop Hard Floor
- Vacuum Stairs
- Vacuum Throughout
- Wipe Down Woodwork
In the Kitchen
- Clean and Shine Sink and Chrome
- Clean Exterior of Range
- Clean Microwave Oven
- Dust Window Sills
- Empty Garbage
Vacuum and Wash Floor
- Wipe Down Fridge and Dishwasher
- Wipe Down Kitchen Cabinets
- Wipe Down Table and Chairs
- Wipe Down Overhead Fan
In All Bathrooms
- Clean Sinks
- Clean Bathtub Shower and Toilet
- Shake out Bath Mats
- Wipe Down Counter
- Wipe Down Tiles
- Wash Floors
- Before/After- Party Cleaning
- Heavy/Spring Cleaning
- Move-in and, Move-out Cleaning
- Post-Construction Cleaning
The average cost of a two-story home in Chicago area is $160.00 and up, but note that the fees are based on:
- Activity Within Home: Number of Adults, Children, and Pets
- Client Expectation: Custom Cleaning Requirements
- Frequency of Clean: Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly, or Occasional
- General Size of Home, Number of Bathrooms, Floors, Bedrooms
- Lifestyle: Minimalist to Clutter-Prone
Terms of Payment
- Payment is due on the day of the cleaning.
- Payment can be made by Check, Visa, or MasterCard.
- NSF checks and credit card chargebacks are billed $35.00 for administrative costs.
- Late payments are subject to interest charges.
- Clients canceling less than one business day before a booking are billed for the time booked.
- Bookings during the month of December require two weeks’ notice of cancellation due to the busy season.
Cancellation Policy and important things to remember
Well Done Cleaning Service Inc. requires two business days notice of cancellation for a standard booking.
Notice given on the weekend, evenings or statutory holidays is a considered notice on the next office day.
Clients canceling late are billed for a full time booked.
For the projects requiring over 5 hours of work with the crew of 2 or 3, the minimum cancelation is 2 weeks.
WE HAVE AN ESTABLISHED NON-COMPETITION AGREEMENT WITH ALL OF OUR HOUSEKEEPERS/CONTRACTORS.